Have you conquered the 5K distance? Dabbled in 10Ks? Looking for a new challenge? Maybe you’ve contemplated clicking “Register” on a 13.1 race but just can’t bring yourself to do it. I think I can help…
Apply for a spot in the Muscle Milk Light Half Marathon Challenge!
ZOOMA Texas is giving five local runners the opportunity to take part in a 12-week program that will get them to the starting line of their first half marathon. This amazing challenge is definitely something I would have loved to have taken part in back in 2010. Big support system? Check. Training plan? Check. Nutrition tips? Check check check! You will be 100% ready to tackle 13.1 miles come race day.
Here are the full details:
- Runners must be able to currently run 5k and committed to training for a half marathon
- Must be willing to be interviewed and featured on ZOOMA blog and ambassador blogs
- Weekly check-ins with ZOOMA staff and ambassadors through email, phone or video logs
- Attend 4 events between January-March
Perks for 4 H-E-B Athletes:
- Support network of amazing runners, our Texas ambassadors
- Training Plan
- Training shirt
- Education: tour of H-E-B healthy living department with dietician meeting to help you learn how to fuel for your runs
- Cross training: yoga session at local studio
- Race entry into ZOOMA Texas half marathon
- Recovery: Muscle Milk Light
Perks for one Muscle Milk Light Athlete:
Sound like something you’d be interested in? Apply here!