On Friday afternoon I was nominated by the fabulous Running Bun for the Beautiful Blogger Award! If you don’t already read Ashley’s blog, I seriously recommend you subscribe or add her to your reader. Immediately if not sooner! She is freakin’ hilarious, inspirational, and fast as hell. She pretty much rocks and I love her – you will too!! Thanks so much Ashley for nominating me!
Here are the rules:
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
My Seven Things
1. I’ve seen every single episode of Friends AT LEAST five times each. I own every season on DVD (except for seasons 1 & 2 … which are on VHS – remember those?!) but will still watch every time it’s on TV. If you know what Bamboozled, Unagi, and “I’m an EIGHT?!” means, we can be BFFs.
2. I never put my purse on the floor because of the superstition that it will make me lose money. I’ll eat an entire meal with my purse in my lap or sit on the edge of my chair with the purse behind me. If I don’t have a carry-on with me on the plane to set it down on, I will hold my purse in my lap for the entire flight. It will never touch the floor. EVER. Who knows if its true or not, but I don’t want to test it out.
3. I’m fluent in sarcasm. Really ridiculously good at it. Enough said.
4. I have two younger sisters, and somehow I’m the shortest. Not sure how that happened.
5. I was a vegetarian for a year in 2009. While waiting for a flight out of the Atlantic City airport, I came across and purchased Skinny Bitch. By the time I returned home to Florida, my mind was made up: I was done eating meat. I lasted one year. I blame Texas and it’s abundance of steaks. And bacon. And other deliciousness.
6. I used to have black hair.
And really blonde hair.
And probably every color in between.
7. I have no interest in getting married. Okay, that’s not entirely true – maybe SOMEDAY. But for right now? Completely content with the way things are. Brad and I have been together for seven years (minus one year, 2008, when he first moved to Texas) and I operate on this principle: if it ain’t broke? don’t fix it! I don’t need a ring or a wedding or a piece of paper that says I’m married to solidify the fact we’re in a committed relationship. We’re happy, don’t fight, and love each other to death – I mean, how much more do you need?
Annnnd now for the nominations! A few of my favorite beautiful bloggers 🙂
Amanda from Running on Waffles
Paula from Eat Watch Run
Michelle from Crazy Running Legs
Melissa from Hungry Healthy Happy
Courtney from C is for Courtney
Chelsea from Masher 52
Carly from Carly Bananas
Hope everyone enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me & thanks again Ashley for the Beautiful Blogger Award nomination!