1. Travel for Philly Marathon is FINALLY booked & I couldn’t be happier about it! I researched like a madwoman for the past few months, determined to find the absolute best deal on an airfare + hotel package. In the end, Expedia HOOKED IT UP!
I found a sweet deal on an awesome hotel. If I booked through the hotel website – $299/night. Through a link on the Philly Marathon website with a special runner discount – $219/night. In combination with 2 round-trip airline tickets – $95/night.
And airfare didn’t even cost me an arm & a leg, despite the fact it’s the weekend before Thanksgiving: less than $300 each! That, my friends, is what you call a STEAL.
2. I was able to get tickets to Jason Aldean & Luke Bryan in San Diego. Okay, this doesn’t sound like a huge deal, but Jason Aldean sold out his last two shows fairly quickly: one in four minutes, one in THIRTY SECONDS. Needless to say, I was doing the constant-refresh until the clock hit noon today when tickets went on sale.
3. I’m kind of obsessed with my running playlist as of late.
Can’t get enough of Flo Rida’s new album, especially “Run” featuring RedFoo (from LMFAO). It makes you want to (this is shocking, I know) RUN.
4. I bought another pair of Pro Compression socks. Yes, another.
What? I have to be properly decked out to watch the Olympics!
5. I am super ridiculously excited for the Olympics.
Obviously most looking forward to the Track & Field events, followed by women’s gymnastics. We have a pretty stellar team this year – can’t wait to see everyone kill it in London! Let’s go Team USA!!
What are you excited about today?